Monday 3 February 2014

Google Search Result Change According to Search Terms

Google Search Result Change According to Search Terms

As we all know that Google displayed 10 results per page when you search any query. But today I did some research and come across the things that Google display result will change according to the search query. I had experiment with few sites in Google search as shown below.

When I searched for a generic keyword like “online shopping”, it gives 10 results for this query.

As shown below:







But when I searched with any popular domain name like “flipkart”, it gives me result of 7.

As mentioned below:




So I came across the things that if your website inner pages are so much popular they become site link for your website. So try to interlink your web pages and promote your interlink pages so that maximum your web page come on ranking for your domain name.

Google will replace other 3 sites if your website has good site link. 

No comments:

Post a Comment